Articulate the protectors and the dental emergencies
| A Dental Emergency
According to the dental association American, the difference among the savings or that loses struck out of the tooth, is the thirty minutes that continue the incident. Obtain dentist immediately.
To save the tooth, continue these steps:
- Clarify the tooth in water of the golpecito.
- Avoid to scrub the tooth.
- Insert the tooth in the empty base quickly.
- If you are uncomfortable inserting the tooth, put the tooth in milk or water.
- Obtain al dentist immediately.
The importance of mouthguards:
A mouthguard, generally a flexible piece of the plastic that fits in the mouth, should be used during all the activities recreacionales and athletic to protect the mouth and the teeth against serious wound -- especially activities where there is contact or potential contact with another person, the piece of team, or the land. In detail, the mouthguards should be used during the following sports:
- beísbol with soft ball
- hockey of the field
- hockey on ice
- arts martial
Some of these sports require the use of a mouthguard in the enthusiastic level.
Many activities recreacionales such as skateboarding and to ride a bicycle, also present a risk to damage the mouth and the teeth. Precaution of the exercise during these activities.
Mouthguards and wounds preventable:
Wounds to the teeth, to the mouth, and to the head can include the following one, many of which would be able to prevent with constant and appropriate use of a mouthguard:
- toward it was tooth/teeth ousted or struck
- cerebral commotion
- cerebral hemorrhage
- tooth broken or jumped
- it licks and/or lip bitten or cut
- caught/lodged among the teeth is opposed
- fracture of the quijada
- wound of the neck
- collision of the quijada - the quijada upper manages to blocked in the quijada lower